Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bars

Bars. Not the kind you drink in. The kind you knock.  Lots of bars.  The story of my weekend.  Beautiful runs with stinky little bars.  Usually 2 a run.  The footing was good.  Thinking.  Plan of action is?  Not sure.  Had him adjusted by his chiropractor saturday after his runs.  No big issues were found, lots of little kinks.  Sunday = no bars.  I would like to think it was due to the adjustment, but monday he had bars again.  Although, the footing was deeper monday but i digress.  Kind of weird, was happy with every single run.  Got a Q in JWW and that is tough for me and deuce.  Even got a second place by like .1 of a second.  We don't Q much period so one Q a weekend is happiness for me.  More happiness is in sync runs and boy were we in sync.  So much so that every off course was me sending him to that exact location.  Good dog.  Looking forward to the show in two weeks.  Still contemplating bars.  Both kinds:)

No comments:

Post a Comment