Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A four run week:)

Hello.  Yes, i am back to running.  YIPEEE!  It's going to be a weird week because I am out of town to a dog show this weekend so I will have to run two runs back to back with a one day break and then two runs back to back with my long run being on friday morning.    So far, on my first run back, I just did straight mileage.  My second run back, I tried to push it but I could only push to about 9:40 before my body said you so crazy and started making me cough.  I am going to try and pace it again and see what I can get on thursday and then I will have to think about my long run.  My doctor said a shorter long run but my coach says try 12.  I think I will just go out and let my body be the judge.  I do like doing a 12 miler before my first half of the year for confidence, yet I don't want to hamper my recovery and not be able to ever try it.  Then there is this.  My son is sick yet again.  On monday when I delivered him to daycare, I heard hacking coughs yet again.  Great.  Sure enough he started coughing monday night and has been coughing ever since.  I am downing the zicam in hopes of not catching the latest round of coughing.   I will keep you updated:)

Here are your random weekly pics of my red headed munchkin.  He has become obsessed with his mickey mouse slippers.  He wears them or wants to wear them ALL the time.  Also this picture shows his addiction to trains.  Yes, he sleeps with those. Yes, they hurt when I roll over them in the middle of the night.  He pretty much walks around with those trains in his hands/arms all the time.  If i leave the windows open at night and the 1 am train goes by, he will sit up in the middle of the night ouy of a dead sleep and say CHOO CHOO.    The second pictures is andrew enjoying his daddy's toys.  Makes me a little nervous to have him play in a rusty toy but i can't find any sharp edges so we should be okay:)

No comments:

Post a Comment