Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My NEW blog!

I am really excited.  I have been thinking about redesigning my blogs and after being contacted a few times about using my blogs for other things and for advertising, I have finally decided to make the jump.  The first step was to come up with a catchy name and possibly a logo.  I am unique in that I run with my kiddo and my dogs. You will commonly see me pushing a stroller with two red aussie attached to my side.  So we are working on a logo that incorporates that.  My new name will be Running with Reds and you can find my blog at http://runningwithreds.blogspot.com/  I hope having a more streamlined blog will help with the new endevors I am trying to pursue.  No, I am not a writer, I write what is in my head, what is going on in my life and what training I am doing both dog and running for future reference.  The fact that any one else reads other than my mom (hi mom), is a bonus.  I love reading blogs that are written from the heart and mine is no different.  So, this will be the end to the three blogs I have had about miller, deuce, my new life as a mom and my random ramblings.  I will have one blog but will keep the other three for me to go back and check out on occasion. Check out my new blog and let me know what you think?  I will be adding the logo as soon as it is done!  Remember I will still blog about dogs, running, dog agility and raising a crazy red headed kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment