Thursday, March 1, 2012

Everyday I'm Waddling (sang to the tune of LMFAO Party Rock)

Getting excited for the weekend but scared too.  Running 3 runs a day x 2 dogs so hoping my back and body can handle it.  Will spend alot of time sitting which will be very hard for me to do.  No course building no helping unless I can scribe or time where i can sit all day.  Taking the heating pad and my belly bands.  May even double belly band if it helps.  I am determined to do this till I am too uncomfortable to run.  I weighed myself this morning and was happy that so far, I have only gained 18 lbs.  I have a feeling this is going to increase very, very soon.  I feel huge though, already feel like I am waddling.  I still am parking really far away and walking but i can tell it affects me as I get huge stitches in my side if I don't have my belly band on and I have to walk very slow which is so not me.  I am one of the fastest walking people you will ever meet.  I think it is because I am 5 foot tall so I have to practically run to keep up with anyone.  Walking slow is so hard but it hurts to walk too fast so I guess I'd better get in practice.  Need to pack tonight and get the car ready to head out.  Sharing a hotel room but driving separate.  Looking forward to eating some yummy cracker barrel and hopefully making it three days, 6 runs a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment