Friday, November 22, 2013

A little friday funday quiz

So I saw this on another blog post so I thought I would try it.  
Where is your cell phone? Right in front of me by the keyboard of my computer as I type.  It is pretty much always with me.
Your significant other? Tony C.  Been together since 2001, been married since 2004.  Wow, almost the big 10 for our anniversary!
Your hair? As usual, long and stringy and needs to be trimmed and colored.  Would love to be able to get it fixed more often but that is a luxury and way down on the list for things I need to get done. 
Your mother? Is my best friend.  I love her more than anything.  We talk twice a day on my commute to and from work and then various other times during the day on FB or the phone and we commonly skype at night so she can see her grand child.  
Your father?  I have two.  My step dad is retired from the fire department but still has a side job.  He really does love me but shows it in very odd ways.  LIke we don't talk regularly but he has bought all of my vehicles (well mom got me my first truck) and helped me pay for some of grad school.  He just recently bought me an older van than the one I drive but younger on mileage.  My real father lives in arkansas i think and works in memphis.  We talk maybe once or twice a year.  I would like to have better relationships with both.
Your favorite thingRunning or doing dog agility
Your dream last night? I dreamt that a DJ friend I have and I were trying to help another friend get a job.  It was very, very odd.  Her hair caught on fire at one point.  It never seemed to have a real point to it but I do remember we were in LA or some place that had alot of traffic.
Your favorite drink? Favorite soda=Coke zero with vanilla.  Favorite coffee=peppermint mocha.    I really wish water was my favorite but sadly it still isn't.  
Your dream/goal? To teach dog agility and show more and get back to the nationals that i use to do.  I miss those big events.  To run better and smarter and do more halfs and maybe a full (gulp) and even dip into tris.  To be a good mommy to my kiddo and show him how to be healthy and dream big.  
The room you are in? The lab next to the gene sequencer
Your fear? Heights for sure.  Death, especially in those I love.
Where do you want to be in six years? Still doing the things I love.  Loving my 40s and being healthy and active and maybe helping my hubby with his own business.  
Where were you last night? Sleeping with my kiddo, hubby and two aussies.
What are you not? Quiet.  Ever.
Muffins? Love the ones from paramour coffee.  The fruit combinations she does are amazing.  Favorite is raspberry lemon.
One of your wish list items?  Mizuno winter running tights.  Just wish they weren't so darned expensive
Where you grew up? Tennessee, western that is.  
The last thing you did? Designed a protocol with my boss for extracting high molecular weight DNA from eggs.
What are you wearing? Old navy jeans, KSU hoodie, and a white T.  Nike shoes and some plain on cotton socks.
Your TV?   Off because I am at work.  Regularly on disney jr.  I can sing all the theme songs to all the kids shows.  Have been known to watch episodes of sophia the first and doc mcstuffins sans andrew.  
Your pets? Four aussies, miller, harley, deuce and stella
Your computer? We LOVE our mac desktop.
Your life? Finally getting the hang of being a mommy and juggling all the other things in it.  I have cut back on a lot of things and that seems to have helped me find some peace and order amongst the chaos.  
Your mood?  Alot of stress right now with my job as we try and transition out of the beta testing phase and into the full service phase of being a gene sequencing lab.  I take care of that by being for the most part stress free at home or by running and drinking LOL.
Missing someone? My mom.  I miss her all the time even though we are in constant contact.  Wish she lived closer like oh, next door.  
Your Car? Transitioning from my 2002 dodge caravan that has 224, K miles to a 2000 dodge minivan that has 46 K.  
Something you are not wearing? uh undies?  Just kidding.  
Favorite store? Target!!!!
Your summer? LOVE it.  Even though it is hotter than satan's balls here in the summer.  Apparently I am a summer runner, even if we have to get up at 4 am to do so.  Plus, the student population disappears in the summer so we can park next to our building and eat at any of the local restaurants without a huge wait.  
Like someone? I like everyone.  For the most part.  
Your favorite colorPurple
When was the last time you laughed? With my student as we watched some GIF compilation.  
Last time you cried? This morning when I watched a video of a tornado hitting a house.  I think it is that the time of the month for emotions.  
What is one thing on your To-Do list? Get my old van sold. 
Okay, now it’s YOUR turn to go Old School!
Tell me more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment