Saturday, February 12, 2011

expensive practice

So i had this big long blog planned for Deuce's debut into open standard and open jww (deuce got his novice standard title this weekend). Instead here is the long and short of it. I haven't gotten to practice in almost two months and it is obvious. Deuce has forgotten how to do weaves, he has forgotten how to collect, and he has decided blowing me off is alot of fun. We had GREAT parts to every run, but we also had NIGHTMARE parts to every course. Two thoughts, baby brain and we need to train and now. Not mad, not happy, not sad, not anything other than determined. Determined to prove to the world that my puppy has been trained, that he does know what the hell he is doing and he can listen. Am ready to do whatever it takes for this to happen, even if I have to move weave poles and jumps into my bedroom. I think the babies coming up are AWESOME and I am proud to be part of this group. We all have our issues, our problems, our strengths and weaknesses, and I look forward to all competing someday soon in EX B. Here is to motivation, to improvement, to training, to no more SNOW, and to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment