Saturday, April 30, 2011

International course day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP9-45IrL6c

(stupid youtube stripped the song. It was Aha's take on me, yes I am in an 80s mood)


I was super lucky to get to train with Ann and Lori as Ann got ready for the WAO show in London in a few weeks. While we did struggle with some of the skill sets (like tough, tough weave entries) I was very pleased that we go through them even if it was a little part at a time. I am very happy that Lori insisted we train them a back command when they were little and also a go command. Comes in handy when it is 6 jumps out. I think on one course, we had four jumps in a row that you had to go to the back side of the jump. I so wish we could do more courses like this in AKC and USDAA. They really test you!!!! Some of the courses are at least 22 obstacles long! I just want to wish Ann and Skylar good luck and GO TEAM USA!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment