Wednesday, November 30, 2011

USDAA weekend

Am so looking forward to this weekend!  Had initially thought of pulling all entries to the end of the year since the big plumbing debacle and now the doctor's bills for the upcoming baby but I have decided i need my sanity and that is achieved through dog showing.  Yeah, may have to cut back to two days or less classes but i have to have my dog shows.  I have another USDAA show at the end of december that i am waiting to enter till i finish this one and see what classes I absolutely need to enter.  Am doing team so hoping all this work we have done on weave entries is going to pay off.  I still remember that first USDAA show where I did team (his third show ever and first USDAA show) and the poles were 22s and I hadn't done 22s with him in a long long time and he wouldn't or couldn't weave to save his life.  My poor team was the only team that didn't qualify thanks to deuce getting an E in practically every course that had weaves LOL!

I am also very excited that mom is meeting us in st. louis as long as their snow stops and the roads clear up.  Who would have thought that TN would have gotten more snow or snow period before KS?  So weird!!!!  Anyway, I need this weekend, need to clear my head and see my friends.  Agility friends really are the best in the whole world and I need some agility friend therapy!  Plus I love running on turf at Purina.  The videos always look good and the pictures turn out really good because of the lighting and deuce LOVES the rubber coated contacts.  Hopefully I will have a good report after the show!  I would like to get him into masters by the end of this year and I think he could do it!  Also still want to get those elusive Qs so I can go to regionals this year since they are in KS and nationals since it is in CO.  Good excuse to buy the baby it's first snow suit:)

This was from the first time we ran at Purina.  Lots of little baby dog bobbles but i loved how fast he ran!


No comments:

Post a Comment