Wednesday, August 31, 2011

four days of agility goodness

Just one more day of working and then four glorious days of agility goodness! The Triune 4 day trial is this weekend at the Blue springs soccer arena and I am pumped. Camping with a friend at the site, course builiding all courses all days, and just me and baby d with some running time and some pumpkin beer thrown in for good measure. AHHHH! I can't wait. I am hoping that i get good things out of my baby. Going back to just working parts of the course instead of the course as a whole. The past few nights we have been working on some tough weave entries and he is slowly getting there. I don't think that he doesn't understand them, I just think it is a physical thing and he just has to get use to using his body correctly and bending. We have been working with one jump and the wall to help him learn he can bend as well as the cik and cap stuff. I really think it is helping him to bend. He is for sure better to the left than to the right some days. Not ready to use cik and cap or zig and zag as I call it in a course but slowly getting there. might bring my cones with me so we can get some practice in. Now hurry up wednesday and fast forward to thursday afternoon when I can hit the road!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment