Sunday, January 8, 2012

can't seem to get motivated today

This is so unlike me.  I can't describe how weird it is to look outside and not feel that desire to be out there.  It is yet another gorgeous mild winter day in KS and I am still in my pjs.  I know I should just indulge but this so goes against my nature.  I feel like I need to be outside doing something with the dogs yet all I want to do is read a book and lounge on the couch.  My hubby is really good at this whole relaxing thing and i need to be more like him I guess.  He works a hard labor job all week and sometimes on the weekend (like this weekend) and he knows to let his body rest and take it easy.  I just can't do that, am always on the go.  I guess that is why I feel so guilty today.  Kind of felt this way yesterday, hubby was working and I just wanted to lounge and take it easy.  Still managed to get taxes done for the accountant, do several sessions of foundation work with both stella and deuce and several loads of laundry as well as clean both upstairs and down stairs.  Maybe I should just embrace this since when the baby comes this won't be a luxury anymore.

Am excited though at starting another round of classes tomorrow.  Going to call this group the winter crazies!  Only my advanced students would be crazy enough to stick with this the entire winter, but that is how I have always been and heck it has been such a mild winter anyway why not.

Next weekend we have a seminar with Lori on all the new blind crosses and the latest handling fun and then the weekend after that we have two days of AKC.  Looking forward to having some dog agility so maybe I should just enjoy sitting on my butt for a day.  Still feeling guilty.............

No comments:

Post a Comment