Friday, September 30, 2011

class

Ah, finally a night of class.  Lori has been pretty busy here lately so  we haven't had regular every week classes.  I think in a way it is good for Deuce to go a week without anything agility but I was super pumped last night to actually have class.  We had some very challenging courses that were of course super fun and for some strange reason, we managed to get through them, some on the first try!!!!  I was super excited!  We were really clicking last night and it makes me feel so good that we are finally gelling as a team.  We have a three day show next weekend in Lincoln and we are camping so we will see how that goes.  I think for whatever reason, when I camped with miller, he didn't always run the best the next day so hoping deuce won't be affected like this.  I look forward to cuddling up with my baby-d in the tent and staying warm.  In fact, even thought about sleeping in my van and not even worrying about the tent.  If I take my middle crate out and all the extra crap that I don't need, baby-D and I can fit quite comfortably.  I just tend to be a pack rat and leave my van loaded with everything I might possibly need for any given season or situation.  The joys of having a big van1  Speaking of which am waiting on the shop to call about my van.  Just had it in last week to get the water pump replaced and the coolant system flushed (600 bucks, gulp) and now I think something is wrong with my front brakes.  Thank god for three paychecks in september.  Just hoping it doesn't take away all my paychecks, got a USDAA show to enter LOL!  Running my 10 K tomorrow so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment