Tuesday, May 27, 2014

this will be quick, i promise

I never run shirtless.  I don't like my buddha belly showing to the world but it was super humid on monday when we went for a long run.  You' re welcome for excluding the belly from the selfie.  
Run Nerds Rock posted this on his FB page the other day so I shared it so I could  reference it.  
While the temp was nice and cool, the humidity was at 93% which made the dew point through the roof.  So I guess I shouldn't feel guilty for seeing 11s on my watch.  It was a tough run from start to finish and we left at 7:30.  Sigh.  I guess that means on long runs we will have to get up super early and run too.  I dread having to carb load at 3 am.  I guess I need to master getting up, eating and going back to sleep.  Kind of excited because I am suppose to go to a self defense class for runners tonight.  Even though I seem to have caught andrew's cold and would desperately like some sleep, I am ready to kick someone in the balls:)  Doesn't that sound like a fun stress reliever?




No comments:

Post a Comment