Monday, April 5, 2010

Fun night

Not much to report other than I got to run Deuce in open practice tonight. I set up the ISC JWW course to let tony and harley do some work and to also work miller on some different options. At the end, I decided to go ahead and run Deuce at 8 inches. I did alot of rewarding to get through it but we successfully made it through it (of course with no weaves). He did take off running a couple of times to see what miller and harley were doing and tony yelled at him and ran at him so he came back pretty quickly. We need to make the fun with me and not with them and I need them there to work through this. He only left twice so I am hoping if we can do this once a week, maybe it will get less and less. We did do a few dog walks and he has now forgotten what toes is. I finally got a couple of good full runs into toes but I got several running dog walks that weren't toes at all! I did let him do a few full sized a-frames and i got superman leaps so not a good idea to go up that quick. Oh the temptations when everything is set up! We also did a few teeters but the beginners tonight were working on teeter so there were lots of good cookies laying around the end of the teeter so his nose was on the ground and he was not paying attention to me at all!

This morning was the first morning i did not crate deuce for a couple of hours and I am happy to report he did not tear anything up nor did he keep me up. He was a good boy, chewed on his rawhide and then snuggled in bed with me. He is such a snuggler and I love that! He will root as close to me as he can in the bed and then sigh and go to sleep. I love my baby boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment