Saturday, December 24, 2011

2 x 2s Day 7

Okay so I know SG says you should be weaving 12 poles in 12 days but since Deuce knows how to weave, spending more time on the accuracy of entries with MEB's method than the actually weaving part.  Today we started doing all of our sessions outside.  Mother nature is blessing us with unusually warm weather and the icy parts are starting to melt.  Tomorrow is suppose to be 54!  YIKES!  We have a show next friday so I am hoping we will be ready.  I feel like tomorrow we will be able to add the third set of poles and start all the work over with.  I was suppose to go do some work today but it was so beautiful out that I wanted to get weave pole work done instead.  Plus, I like watching the flooring guys work because then I know they are actually doing work.  Session 1 and 2 today were just doing exercise 10 and starting exercise 11 plus adding that tough entry that he was having trouble with the past couple of days.  I am happy to report that through all of those struggles, I think he finally has it now!  He has been 100% on the entry where he is at 3 and I am 1.  He was also getting a very tough entry on exercise 11 where he is at 9 and I am at 3.  GOOD BOY!  Will try and take advantage of this nice weather and do a couple of more sessions this afternoon.

Session 2 and 3.  Great sessions.  He only missed one entry out of both sessions.  He had great drive and was looking straight ahead for his reward.  Started using my motion as part of the equation and look forward to adding another set of poles tomorrow and taking our show in the road.   This has been a really fun process and I really look forward to using this with stella when she is ready to be trained on weaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment