Thursday, December 22, 2011

2 x2 weaves day 5

Started off the day with a migraine.  I really, really didn't want to train or go to work but i have to.  My morning sickness is running my life right now and dammit, I have too much to do to let it get me down.  I am hoping I am not getting sick but worried it might be from smelling floor fumes as I am congested and run down feeling.  We still have a week of this but are moving out when they start the finish on the living room floor.  I think since that room is twice the size of the dining room and the fact that we can't be upstairs is too dangerous for us to be in the house.  Should only be out three days and then we can move back in and enjoy our beautiful floors.  Not sure when we will get the kitchen floor done, need to rebuild the subfloor first.  May take a floor break just to get back our sanity for a little while.

Session 1.  We worked two sets of poles and us both moving around the clock together (exercise 6 and 7).  Where as Deuce really struggled last night, this morning he was perfect (well almost).  He missed two entries on the first try and that was because he gets so excited, if i don't reset him and make him sit and calm down, he just runs at them balls to the wall and takes what he gets.  He LOVES this game!  We are ready to move on to exercise 8-11 where we both move around the clock independantly.  I have been saying go weave a few times accidently so trying to keep my mouth shut and let him offer still.  I hope I can get done at a decent hour today at work and go outside and do some work.  He drives to the poles and drives though them but want to be on grass where he can really dig.

Session 2.  Finally got outside.  Can you believe it is just now getting dark and it is 5:30 YIPEEE!  Found a patch free of ice and got some work done with speed.  He still seems to get going so fast that he misses sometimes.  I will probably try and get a session in again tomorrow morning outside if the weather permits and repeat what we did today.  I mainly just worked around the clock with him on my left and him on my right but me with him on the clock.  He still at first missed his entry with him on the right and me at 11 oclock.  Finally found it and got it successfully twice both times with huge parties.  Same thing on the other side, when I got to say 2, he kept going in the wrong pole.  Got it wrong several times but I was bound and determined to let him struggle and figure it out.  Man was he driving to the poles and out of the poles like a madman.  Who knew the food tube was that cool?  Anyway, again, he finally got it twice in a row and I had HUGE parties both times and quit.  Will start with those two again next time I am outside.  Will try and get one more session tonight in the bedroom with the two sets and work me being on separate sides of the clock than he.  Suppose to be a nice weekend so hoping we can get some good outside work in this weekend.  Speed is a huge factor in him missing so the more distance I can get from the poles so he can work up speed, the better.

Session 3.   Did not go very well at all.  Started having me at 1 and him at 5, 4, 3.  Got stuck at 4, got past it but got really stuck at three.  He did want to go get that entry correct, he wanted to just come to the pole I was closest to.  Since the article did not say when I do the around the clock work if I should stand at 1 near the first set of poles or the second set, and I was at the second set, went back to standing at the first.  Finally got two correct entries, big party, quitting time.  Will start with those two entries tomorrow during first session.  EXHAUSTED!  Injected 300 beetles today and then moved stuff from our house to the house we will camp out at.  Needed to go to bed about an hour ago!  Not looking forward to camping at this house but anything is better than nothing.  We will have a radio, heat, no fumes:) and bathrooms so what more could we want?

No comments:

Post a Comment