Friday, September 11, 2009

Deuce's first agility show

Deuce went to his very first agility show today in Lawrence KS. I think this picture says it all! I WANT OUT NOW! He screamed for about an hour on and off but finally stopped and crashed for a while. I was glad because I don't want to tick anyone off but I know that everyone goes through this with a new baby at shows. Deuce got lots of toys and got lots of loves and kisses from all of his aunts and uncles. He even got to meet some new dogs and a couple of other puppies.

I am so tired so I think I am going to go lay down and get some rest, except he is up and ready to go now after his naps. He will get to see his brother tomorrow so hopefully they will play and have a good time. There were tons of puppies at the show so no one was saying anything about how old they were, which makes me happy. Don't want to get into trouble!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment