Thursday, September 24, 2009

When is the weekened coming?

Not really sure why I am so ready for the weekend as we having nothing specific planned but I am. I think it is just getting to spend all day both days with the dogs doing whatever we want. I did not feel like training yesterday so I didn't. I just had a lazy day other than our normal walks. Tony had Deuce go through the tunnel a few times with harley but that was it. Sometimes I think you need to just take a break. I noticed that Deuce is staying up later which means he is sleeping later which is nice. We actually made it to 10:30 last night and got up at 6. I would really like to get up at 7 but maybe we can get there eventually. I did not get everyone's toe nails and feet trimmed but I can finish this weekend. Berry is starting to look like the grinch that stole christmas.



Hoping my video is here today but not holding my breath. We have class tonight and I won't be teaching again so I can just play with and train Deuce while the other teachers are teaching.



I did decide to start teaching Deuce what targets are this morning. Where as touching my hand is a here, touching the target will be touch. He had some frustration understanding exactly what I wanted but once he got it, he was flying across the room and doing a nose touch on the target. I am going to work on this more tonight in class as well. Well, I see daylight so off to walk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment