Monday, October 12, 2009

monday's suck alot

For some reason I thought today was sunday again and was so stoked and then remembered it was monday:( If you are on FB, I declared yesterday stay in your PJs and watch movie day. It was in the high 30s yesterday and very cloudy and gloomy looking. We stayed on the couch all day pretty much, in our pjs and watched lots of movies. This is a strange feat for me because I am usually not still for more than a few minutes (unless I am on the computer). I did take miller out to Lori's house and work him for a while over 20 inch jumps and some contact equipment and he seemed fine. We go back to the chiropractor today so here is to hoping we get cleared to run this weekend! I did bring Deuce with me and did get some obstacle training in. We did the dog walk, lowered, tunnel, the bang game, and some outs and turn around the jump wing. He had a good time and I did too, just wish Lori lived closer so we could come out more often. It is about a 30 minute drive for me, which isn't that bad, but not close enough to do it more.

Here is a video of me using my NADAC hoop to teach here and go and through. It is also useful to work waits or stays with. It is a work in progress but the hoop is so easy to use and very portable.

No comments:

Post a Comment