Thursday, October 1, 2009

Is it going to rain or not?

I headed out this am for our normal walk and got rained on. Decided to head back since the skies looked very threatening but as soon as I got headed back, it stopped raining. I wish the weather could decide what it wants to do! Deuce is full of energy this morning and we really needed a walk. It is very warm and weird feeling outside so not sure what we are going to do to get some energy out of him.

We worked the bang game last night and before he got his treat for his release, he offered me toes on the end of the teeter! Good BOY! Guess he is finally getting the concept! You are at the end of the board, give me that contact behavior! Now I guess i need to get out to Lori's a-frame and work it there. Of course we are in the very beginning of this behavior so I am sure if there are distractions, he will be gone in a second, but I am so excited to see him generalize it to other planks and other objects. I will be for sure working this as much as I can cause I so don't want another dog with crappy contacts that I have to worry about and baby sit! Time to get some stuff out and work toes so maybe post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment