Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF and I am headed to Lincoln



TGIF! Not really feeling good today for some reason. Very crampy, sort of nauseous, and lots of muscle cramps. PT is not going to be fun at all this morning. On top of that, we are having wind gusts of up to 40 mph that I will have to drive in by myself to Lincoln on very small 2 lane highways. I won't have a computer so I will have lots to blog about on sunday.

Class was fun last night, started the beginner class so now up to helping teach three classes and taking one on thursday nights. I really love our group and am having a blast. Deuce got to come out before class and got to do some toes on the various contact equipment. I am so happy that I am getting him to offer behaviors instead of having to do any luring. Of course as soon as I put him in the pen while we were taking class with Lori he started the screaming barking fits and didn't stop till we got done so that was so much fun. I am sure Joc and Barb are about ready to kill me as he hasn't learned that doing that behavior gets him nothing but hopefully he will eventually. He is getting to go with us of course and is getting microchipped this weekend so this should be fun. His very first hotel room stay and away show. This club can be kind of buttheads so I am hoping nothing is said about him being there. He is pretty big so maybe I can convince them he is 6 months.

Well, better get off of here and get ready to go to PT. I am going to try and convince them to just do the deep tissue massage and let me go. I would love to just cancel but they are expecting me to pay today so not sure if they will let me or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment